VIDEO: Celebrity chef Simon Rimmer cooks up a storm in Tesco Purley
Celebrity chef Simon Rimmer teased shoppers taste buds with a series of cooking demonstrations at Tesco Extra in Purley at the weekend.
The Channel 4 Sunday Brunch presenter cooked up a storm in the store's portable cookery theatre, providing customers with a taste of five delicious dishes.
The restaurateur served up easy cook meals including Cuban spice chicken with rice and beef and onion pie with cream cheese pastry.
Having recently designed his own beer range, the chef also advised shoppers on the perfect pint to go with each dish.
- Pioneering care worker awarded for iPad patient treatment
- VIDEO: Croydon High School turns into a winter wonderland
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Police spied on anti-apartheid protesters in Croydon
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
Comments are closed on this article.