PICTURES: Elderly woman smashes into bus stop and two parked cars in Kenley
A 77-year-old woman was taken to hospital yesterday after crashing her car into a bus stop and two parked cars.
Emergency services were called to the bus stop outside a parade of shops in Godstone Road, Kenley, at about 12.20pm yesterday to reports of a road traffic collision.
The woman who was driving a Toyota Corolla, collided with a bus stop before crashing into two parked cars- an Audi and a Fiat Abarth.
Paramedics treated the woman at the scene for chest pain and she was taken to Croydon University Hospital, but she is not thought to have been badly injured.
No one else was injured in the incident and no arrests were made.
- Coulsdon drama teacher is voice of new Harry Potter character
- Interview: Rough Copy dream of Croydon homecoming gig and life after X-Factor
- Driver arrested over 78-year-old's crash death
- Tell council to clear flytipping and fix potholes with smartphone app
- Primary school spaces demand leaves dozens without a place
Comments are closed on this article.