Murder investigation launched after teen stabbed in Broad Green
A murder investigation has been launched after a 17-year-old was stabbed to death in Broad Green yesterday.
The teenager was stabbed four times in Ockley Road and was rushed to hospital by air ambulance, where he later died.
Police and paramedics were called at about 2pm to the road.
A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the incident. He remains in police custody at a south London police station.
The teenager's next of kin have yet to be informed.
Officers from the Metropolitan Police's Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
- Man critically ill after rescue from Norbury flat fire
- Architects invited to register interest in designing new Crystal Palace
- Croydon man arrested over 'anti-Semitic' tweets after Tottenham match
- Thornton Heath pub damaged by suspected arson
- Danny Gough murder accused: 'I made threats to kill but did not carry them out'
Comments are closed on this article.