Murder investigation launched after teen stabbed in Broad Green
A murder investigation has been launched after a 17-year-old was stabbed to death in Broad Green yesterday.
The teenager was stabbed four times in Ockley Road and was rushed to hospital by air ambulance, where he later died.
Police and paramedics were called at about 2pm to the road.
A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the incident. He remains in police custody at a south London police station.
The teenager's next of kin have yet to be informed.
Officers from the Metropolitan Police's Homicide and Serious Crime Command are investigating.
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car
- Shotgun and ammunition found after police stop two cars in New Addington
- Council to slash jobs, social care and twin town ties in £17m budget cuts
- Sex attacker seized girl on way to school
Comments are closed on this article.