Trapped deer rescued after getting head stuck in railings in Magpie Close, Coulsdon
A fire rescue unit rescued a small deer after it got trapped in some railings early this morning.
The unit, from Croydon fire station, were called at 1.59am to Magpie Close in Coulsdon where a deer had become trapped in some iron railings.
A London Fire Brigade spokesman said when they arrived at the scene they found a small muntjac deer with its head stuck.
The crew bent the railings so the deer could run back into the wild. The deer was unharmed.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Two footballers charged with match fixing
- More Croydon residents get into Christmas spirit with dazzling displays
- Teen shot with Taser by police over false gun claims
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
Comments are closed on this article.