Man taken to hospital after incident at Croydon Crown Court, Altyre Road
A man has been taken to St George’s hospital after an incident at Croydon Crown Court in Altyre Road.
London Ambulance Service and the Air Ambulance were called to the scene at 3.49pm, police also attended.
The man, in his 30s, was taken by road ambulance to the hospital.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 020 8722 6352 or email: email@example.com.
- Coulsdon drama teacher is voice of new Harry Potter character
- Interview: Rough Copy dream of Croydon homecoming gig and life after X-Factor
- Driver arrested over 78-year-old's crash death
- Tell council to clear flytipping and fix potholes with smartphone app
- Primary school spaces demand leaves dozens without a place
Comments are closed on this article.