Hundreds take part in sport taster sessions at Waddon Leisure Centre
Hundreds of keen fitness fanatics attended a number of taster sessions at a new leisure centre.
Waddon Leisure Centre put on a number of free sessions during September to help encourage people to lead a more active lifestyle.
Activities on offer varied from personal training to belly dancing and pole dancing.
Carl Tudor, General Manager of the centre said: “The week was a great success and engaged lots of local people.
“We are now looking forward to seeing lots of new faces around the centre and will be looking to introduce a number of the new activities into our regular timetable as they proved so popular.”
For more information visit croydon-leisure.com.
- RSPCA appeal after emaciated dog found burnt in a bin
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
- Health group to help residents get best of health and social care services in Croydon
- Paedophile jailed after sex letter mistakenly sent to neighbour
Comments are closed on this article.