Club Soda returns to Croydon with live music night
Club Soda returns with a unique night of live music, writes Andy Bloss.
The group, which is made up of artists with learning disabilities, produce a number of live events throughout Croydon including DJ nights at the Bad Apple.
They also produce theatre performances and club nights.
This time around Club Soda’s resident band The Carbonators are hosting their regular live band night Soda Beat at Matthews Yard.
Soda Beat is a unique even in that all of the bands who are performing have some form of learning disability.
The event is open to absolutely all audiences regardless of abilities or disabilities, with the group aiming to provide a great night out.
Other bands to perform at the event include The Fish Police, Slushy Guts and 2 Decks.
Club Soda, Matthews Yard, Surrey Street, October 14, 7pm, £3 on the door.
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Police spied on anti-apartheid protesters in Croydon
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
- Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
Comments are closed on this article.