Caterham man charged with teen sex attack on bus
A 54-year-old Caterham man has been charged with sexually assaulting a teenager on a bus.
Kevin Spall, of Livingstone Road, is alleged to have attacked a 17-year-old girl on the number 400 bus on Friday, August 23.
The bus had been travelling between Caterham and Crawley at the time of the alleged assault at 12pm.
Mr Spall has been bailed to appear at South East Surrey Magistrates' Court in Redhill on October 22.
- Paedophile jailed after sex letter mistakenly sent to neighbour
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless
- Nearly 300 people tested for HIV using mobile clinic
- Five charged after sawn-off shotgun found in car
- Robbers smash through patio doors to steal cash
Comments are closed on this article.