Caterham man charged with teen sex attack on bus
A 54-year-old Caterham man has been charged with sexually assaulting a teenager on a bus.
Kevin Spall, of Livingstone Road, is alleged to have attacked a 17-year-old girl on the number 400 bus on Friday, August 23.
The bus had been travelling between Caterham and Crawley at the time of the alleged assault at 12pm.
Mr Spall has been bailed to appear at South East Surrey Magistrates' Court in Redhill on October 22.
- Couple who met on 01/02/03 get married on 11/12/13
- Police spied on anti-apartheid protesters in Croydon
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
- Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
Comments are closed on this article.