Three Croydon acts make it into X Factor live shows
Three Croydon acts are through to the live stages of X Factor.
Teenager Hannah Barrett, boy band Rough Copy and 26-year-old Lorna Simpson all made it through to the live stages after the dramatic judges houses stage.
On Sunday night Gary Barlow put through Croydon boy band Rough Copy despite them being a member down as Kazeem Ajobe could not travel to Barlow’s house in New York due to visa issues.
Joey Thomas and Sterling Ramsey were put through though by the former Take That star. Barlow then surprised the group by telling them Kazeem could return to the band for the live rounds.
Former Archbishop Lanfranc pupil Hannah Barrett again reduced the judges to tears with her rendition of A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke.
The Greggs worker was put through by judge Nicole Scherzinger who said she believed in the Croydon girl.
On Saturday night, Lorna Simpson of Addiscombe was put through by Sharon Osbourne in the older category after singing Beyonce’s famous hit If I Were A Boy.
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Rough Copy column: Vote for us and send us through to the X Factor final
- It is getting festive at Surrey Street Market
Comments are closed on this article.