Friends of stabbed Thornton Heath teen Fico Dougan record tribute song
Grieving friends of Fico Dougan have recorded a music video paying tribute to the Thornton Heath teenager, stabbed to death last month.
The song, Why Feecz, features three rappers known as Y Sleeks, Metz and Kwarmz remembering the popular 17-year-old and mourning his killing.
The trio appear in the video alongside other friends wearing 'RIP Fico' t-shirts and lighting candles.
Fico, a student at John Ruskin College, died after being stabbed in the heart at a friend's house in Ockley Road, Broad Green, on September 25.
In the song, Y Sleeks raps: "Had to turn my back when I heard. Couldn't face it. Won't lie, I cried, heart's aching.
"If you knew Feecz's then you'd know he was amazing. The right guy, he didn't try to do wrong. Wrong place and the timing was wrong."
The song's chorus, repeated throughout, runs: ""Why was it Feecz? It could have been Kwarmz or it could have been me, but why was it Feecz?"
The five-minute video ends several friends speaking tributes. One says: "RIP my brother Fico. I love you and miss you. I've got you forever, this one's for you."
A 16-year-old Mitcham boy, who cannot be named, has been charged with Fico's murder and will enter a plea at the Old Bailey on December 17.
- Rough Copy miss out on X Factor final place
- Rough Copy to discover X Factor final fate tonight
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas
- Two taken to hospital after bedroom fire in South Norwood
- Labour leader Ed Miliband sends message of support to riot victims at Riot from Wrong screening
Comments are closed on this article.