Police appeal over missing 15-year-old Bexley girl Melissa Attard, who could be in Croydon
Police today said they were increasingly concerned for a 15-year-old girl who has been missing for nearly a week
Melissa Attard, 15, was last seen in High Holborn at 4.50pm on October 4.
The teenager, from Bexley, is known to spend time in Croydon.
She is 5' 4" tall, of medium build and has brown eyes and long dark brown hair which is dyed blue underneath.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "This is very out of character for Melissa who has not been in contact with her friends. She is especially vulnerable due to her age."
She is also known to spend time in Plumstead, Brixton, Charlton and Lewisham.
Anyone with any information on Melissa's whereabouts can call Bexley Police's Missing Persons Unit on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
Comments are closed on this article.