Croydon's Lorna Simpson voted off the X Factor
The first of Croydon’s three X Factor contestants has been voted off the show.
Lorna Simpson, 26, was the pre-show favourite to get the boot by the bookies and their prediction came true after she was eliminated on Sunday night.
The Thornton Heath resident lost a sing off to fellow over 25 contestant Shelley Smith, who had received the least amount of public votes.
But judges Louis Walsh and Nicole Sherzinger opted to send Miss Simpson home.
The university student sang So Emotional by Whitney Houston on Saturday night.
Croydon’s two other acts, Rough Copy and teenager Hannah Barrett, both went through to next week’s shows following strong performances.
See Lorna’s performance below along with Rough Copy and Hannah Barrett.
- Volunteers help plant thousands of trees
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
Comments are closed on this article.