Purley rotary club charity race night raises £1,700
A charity race night hosted by the Rotary and Inner Wheel Clubs of Purley raised £1,7000 for local and national charities.
The fundraiser took place on Saturday and was sponsored by a variety of businesses including Streeter Marshall, Elliott's Wine Bar, Purley Bon Bon, the Royal Tandoori-Whyteleafe, Harrington Builders Ltd and Sainsbury’s Local-Purley.
More than 80 people attended the event, with others supporting the event by purchasing horses in advance.
Master of Ceremonies Tony Farrell described the event as a "total success."
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Rough Copy column: Vote for us and send us through to the X Factor final
- It is getting festive at Surrey Street Market
Comments are closed on this article.