Caterham memories wanted for time capsule
Housing developer Berkeley is inviting residents to share their memories of Caterham-on-the-Hill for inclusion in a time capsule.
The capsule will be buried on the site of the Oakgrove development in Caterham on November 6, and then re-opened in 2038- 25 years' time.
Submissions should relate to the local area and suggested topics include my favourite local place, my most cherished Caterham memory or what makes Caterham great.
Pupils from primary Clifton Hill and Hillcroft primary schools are already involved.
Deadline for entries is Friday, October 25, and those wishing to participate should call Emma Stevens on 01483 561 119 or email email@example.com.
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Rough Copy column: Vote for us and send us through to the X Factor final
- It is getting festive at Surrey Street Market
Comments are closed on this article.