Caterham memories wanted for time capsule
Housing developer Berkeley is inviting residents to share their memories of Caterham-on-the-Hill for inclusion in a time capsule.
The capsule will be buried on the site of the Oakgrove development in Caterham on November 6, and then re-opened in 2038- 25 years' time.
Submissions should relate to the local area and suggested topics include my favourite local place, my most cherished Caterham memory or what makes Caterham great.
Pupils from primary Clifton Hill and Hillcroft primary schools are already involved.
Deadline for entries is Friday, October 25, and those wishing to participate should call Emma Stevens on 01483 561 119 or email email@example.com.
- Sainsburys Crystal Palace asks shoppers to donate food for Christmas appeal
- Volunteers help plant thousands of trees
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
Comments are closed on this article.