Royal Russell School pupils' cakes rake in hundreds for charity
School pupils' baked treats sold like hot cakes to make hundreds of pounds for charity in just half an hour.
Children at Royal Russell School's Reade House made a sweet £226 with their 30-minute cake as part of the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, a fundraising event taking place across the UK.
The money will go to Macmillan Cancer Support.
- Police spied on anti-apartheid protesters in Croydon
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
- Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car
Comments are closed on this article.