Teen, 17, missing since Friday
Police are appealing for information about a 17-year-old girl who has gone missing from the Hanworth area and has links with the Croydon area.
Gelesa Nembhard has not been seen since leaving her home address in Hanworth, west London, at about 11am on Friday, October 18.
She is described as black, of slim build, and when last seen was wearing a baby blue t-shirt with tassles at the bottom, black leggings and blue and white ankle-height trainers, and carrying a large brown leather handbag.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting reference 13MIS035740.
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car
- Shotgun and ammunition found after police stop two cars in New Addington
- Council to slash jobs, social care and twin town ties in £17m budget cuts
- Sex attacker seized girl on way to school
Comments are closed on this article.