Woman trapped after three car collision on Purley Way
Firefighters have been called to a three car collision that has left a woman trapped this morning.
Two fire engines from Norbury and a fire rescue unit from Croydon fire stations were called to the Lombard Roundabout on the Purley Way at 8.05am.
Police and paramedics are at the scene, while motorists are advised to expect delays as only one lane is open.
London Ambulance were called to the scene at 7.55am and took one patient to hospital. Their injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
A spokeswoman for London Fire Brigade said crews left the scene at about 8.40am.
- Vibe catches up with Croydon's panto stars
- Croydon man arrested over 'anti-Semitic' tweets after Tottenham match
- Thornton Heath pub damaged by fire
- Danny Gough murder accused: 'I made threats to kill but did not carry them out'
- Emaciated dog found burnt in a bin
Comments are closed on this article.