Cyclist injured in collision with car in Croydon town centre
A cyclist has been injured after being hit by a car in Croydon town centre.
The 46-year-old man suffered arm injuries when he was struck by a silver car in Katherine Street at just before 12pm today.
Paramedics from London Ambulance Service took him to Croydon University Hospital as a priority.
Croydon High Street was closed following the crash but has now reopened.
- Con man gardener duped trusting 83-year-old
- Made in Chelsea and TOWIE join forces for toddler with leukaemia
- Charity abseil cancelled after rope found to be damaged
- BBC's 'Urban Birder' speaks of South London Incinerator heartbreak
- 'Courageous' cat survives horrific burns in sofa fire
Comments are closed on this article.