Motorcyclist injured in South Norwood crash
A motorcyclist was injured in a collision with a car in South Norwood this morning.
The man, aged 37, suffered pelvic injuries after being knocked off his bike in the crash in South Norwood Hill at around 9.10am.
Paramedics took him to King's College Hospital for treatment.
London Ambulance Service confirmed it sent two ambulances to the scene of the crash, at the junction with High Street.
No one else was injured.
- Paedophile jailed after sex letter mistakenly sent to neighbour
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get takeaway during pensions strike
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless
- Nearly 300 people tested for HIV using mobile clinic
- Five charged after sawn-off shotgun found in car
Comments are closed on this article.