Motorcyclist injured in South Norwood crash
A motorcyclist was injured in a collision with a car in South Norwood this morning.
The man, aged 37, suffered pelvic injuries after being knocked off his bike in the crash in South Norwood Hill at around 9.10am.
Paramedics took him to King's College Hospital for treatment.
London Ambulance Service confirmed it sent two ambulances to the scene of the crash, at the junction with High Street.
No one else was injured.
- Coulsdon drama teacher is voice of new Harry Potter character
- Interview: Rough Copy dream of Croydon homecoming gig and life after X-Factor
- Driver arrested over 78-year-old's crash death
- Tell council to clear flytipping and fix potholes with smartphone app
- Primary school spaces demand leaves dozens without a place
Comments are closed on this article.