Croydon MP Gavin Barwell to host meeting on regeneration
An MP is hosting a public meeting to discuss regeneration plans for the town centre.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, wants to update his constituents on the masterplans that the council is drawing up for parts of the town.
There are plans for West Croydon, the Old Town and East Croydon.
He will also talk to residents about the Royal Mail’s plans for its site next to East Croydon station and Westfield and Hammerson’s plans to redevelop the Whitgift Centre.
The meeting is everyone and takes place on November 20 at 8pm in Bernard Weatherill House.
- Palace fans raise thousands ahead of charity walk to Stamford Bridge
- Croydon Champions mascot named Caring Dog of the Year by RSPCA
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Rough Copy column: Vote for us and send us through to the X Factor final
- It is getting festive at Surrey Street Market
Comments are closed on this article.