Croydon MP Gavin Barwell to host meeting on regeneration
An MP is hosting a public meeting to discuss regeneration plans for the town centre.
Gavin Barwell, MP for Croydon Central, wants to update his constituents on the masterplans that the council is drawing up for parts of the town.
There are plans for West Croydon, the Old Town and East Croydon.
He will also talk to residents about the Royal Mail’s plans for its site next to East Croydon station and Westfield and Hammerson’s plans to redevelop the Whitgift Centre.
The meeting is everyone and takes place on November 20 at 8pm in Bernard Weatherill House.
- More Croydon residents get into Christmas spirit with dazzling displays
- Teen shot with Taser by police over false gun claims
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
- Attacker who disappeared following release from prison arrested
- Suspected illegal immigrant arrested during routine traffic stop in Thornton Heath
Comments are closed on this article.