Youngsters are being urged to follow in the footsteps of The Apprentice winners and turn their ideas into reality.
The Bright Ideas Trust is holding two half day events at Fairfield Hall this Wednesday for young people aged 16 to 30.
Former winner of the popular show Tim Campbell is joined by one of Lord Sugar’s former aides Margaret Mountford.
Margaret, show recently became chairman of the Bright Ideas Trust, will cast a critical eye over proceedings as youngsters take part in a number of different workshops.
She said: “This one day event will provide a real incentive to all of those young people who want to make the most of their talents and skills.
“I am looking forward to joining Tim and the rest of the panel, meeting lots of enthusiastic young people and listening to their ideas.”
Lisa Gagliani, chief executive of Bright Ideas Trust, added: “London is full of young people with great business ideas and the raw talent and determination to become successful entrepreneurs. Many find it hard to take their ideas further because they lack the necessary funding, skills and opportunities.
“We believe more should be done to help these aspiring entrepreneurs to realise their potential and the ‘Your Lightbulb Moment’ event is a great opportunity to demonstrate that the necessary advice and support is available to fulfil their ambitions.”
- Company calls on Croydon kids to audition for this year's panto
- Support for cancer charity sees Purley turn purple
- South Norwood couple 'so shocked they nearly slipped over' after finding bananas growing in their garden
- Croydon waste disposal business to lose transport licence over 'substantial failures' in safety standards
- Boy 'suffers multiple injuries' after being hit by car in South End