John Ruskin College lead in diversity
John Ruskin College is celebrating after becoming the first in the country to be accredited with the Leaders in Diversity Award through the National Centre for Diversity.
The college wanted to become a sector leader in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion where everyone feels valued and included.
When surveyed 100 per cent of staff said they thought the college was accepting of all people regardless of their background.
Mohammed Ramzan, Vice Principal for Equalities and Safeguarding said, "Understanding and embracing diversity can enrich the lives of students and staff.
"We are delighted to be the first College in the country to achieve this award. It is a testimony to the hard work and dedication of our staff and students."
- Man pleads guilty to flashing at schoolgirl on West Croydon train
- Croydon players suspended over football match fixing allegations
- Interview: Rough Copy warn fans they are not safe ahead of semi-final showdown
- Water company pledges to freeze bills for five years
- VIDEO: Palace fans 'hurled glasses at Brighton rivals' in mass brawl, court hears
Comments are closed on this article.