Louis Moss from Torpoint, Cornwall, named as motorcyclist killed in Spout Hill, New Addington crash
Police have named the motorcyclist who died in a collision in New Addington on Friday.
Louis Moss, 32, a chef from Torpoint, Cornwall, died of multiple injuries after the crash in Spout Hill just after 6pm on October 25.
He was taken to Croydon University Hospital but died shortly afterwards.
No other vehicle is thought to have been involved.
Police have informed Mr Moss's next of kin of his death and a pathologist has conducted a post-mortem examination.
An inquest will be opened at a later date.
Officers from the Metropolitan Police Collision Investigation Unit have appealed for witnesses to call 020 8285 1574.
- Firefighters urge drunken cooks to get themselves a takeaway during pension strikes
- Partygoers get in the festive spirit with karaoke
- Health group to help residents get best of health and social care services in Croydon
- Paedophile jailed after sex letter mistakenly sent to neighbour
- Sisters call for law change after £1.3m payout man died penniless
Comments are closed on this article.