Fire breaks out at flats near Thornton Heath station
Fire crews tackled flames at a Thornton Heath flat block this afternoon
Some 21 firefighters battled the blaze, in Seneca Road, which broke out about just after 2pm.
The fire damaged part of a four-roomed ground-floor flat.
London Fire Brigade said no one had been hurt and the fire was under control by 3.04pm.
It sent four engines from Norbury, Croydon and Mitcham fire stations.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Coulsdon drama teacher is voice of new Harry Potter character
- Interview: Rough Copy dream of Croydon homecoming gig and life after X-Factor
- Driver arrested over 78-year-old's crash death
- Tell council to clear flytipping and fix potholes with smartphone app
- Primary school spaces demand leaves dozens without a place
Comments are closed on this article.