A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- UPDATE: Man dies after being hit by train at Queenstown Road station
- A man who died under police restraint could have been saved, a jury has been told
- A £10k reward is being put up to catch the Croydon Cat Killer
- A new primary school building for 630 children has been approved in Thornton Heath
- What an Inspector ‘took home' in just one week shows how tough it is to be a police officer in south London