A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- APPEAL: Bromley Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing paranoid schizophrenic last seen in Croydon
- Pub landlady and accomplice admit plotting to deal drugs out of Croydon boozer
- Trains disrupted after lorry crashes into railway bridge in Purley
- Development company that spent 13 years trying to evict South Norwood mechanic becomes his lawyer's landlord
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?