A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- 'Racist' police sergeant ignored murder 700m away 'because she didn't know where it was'
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- VIDEO: Croydon ‘gap yah’ comedian explores the brutal world of job hunting
- Eddie Izzard 'suffered homophobic abuse' from fellow Crystal Palace fan at FA Cup final
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig