A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Three men bailed following South Norwood stabbing
- Man, 33, arrested after Selhurst house fire
- Driver arrested after crashing into parked cars in Addiscombe
- Motorcylist dies after crash on Caterham Bypass
- London set to be hotter than Ibiza and Istanbul this scorching weekend