A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Croydon Council to outsource adult education services in face of Government cuts
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- Driver escapes injury as car crashes into house
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?