A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Family finally discover World War II pilot's fate after Croydon Guardian appeal
- Eight-year-old boy 'punched and kicked man' in brutal park attack
- Detectives have released this photo of a man they want to speak to about a robbery and assault
- Help save Croydon's leading food festival: Organisers need to find £18,000 within two weeks
- Detectives probing shoplifting spree want to speak to this man