A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Friday's flooding still causing disruption on Thameslink services through Sutton
- 'Extremely prolific' burglar jailed after eagle-eyed PC ended his south London and Surrey burglary spree
- Violent robbers who pinned a man to the floor before stealing his bank card are jailed
- VIDEO: Crystal Palace cheerleader gives insight into life and The Crystals in Londoners film project
- Volunteers help clear 40 bags of rubbish from Norbury alleyway