Beat bullying ambassador calls on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying
A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
- Animal rights activist jailed for six years after blackmail campaign involving bomb threats, paedophile smears and 'HIV-infected' tampons
- Polish man who committed more than 81 burglaries arrested on a European Arrest Warrant
- Mum stabbed by neighbour in front of baby after row about it crying
- 'Record number' of children secure sought-after school places despite rising demand
Comments are closed on this article.