A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Are these pictures of a couple and their two young daughters in Egypt your stolen holiday snaps?
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?
- Man stripped naked and kicked to death in alleyway after trying to chat up one of his attackers, court hears
- Primary school plummets from 'outstanding' to 'inadequate' in four years
- Teenager's project showing love and way out of gang culture