A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Teenager from Croydon charged after video of two girls fighting goes viral online
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds
- Cops accused of 'silencing' criticism on diversity in the force
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- Storm Doris: police cordon off road as metal frame on high building comes loose in strong winds