Beat bullying ambassador calls on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying
A media ambassador for beat bullying is calling on people to share their experiences of cyber bullying.
Erin Lee from Croydon, will be speaking about bullying in Parliament in December and is looking for real stories from people who have been bullied and have bullied others to include in her speech.
Those who share experiences will remain anonymous.
Mrs Lee said: "I’m specifically interested in ‘Cyber Bullying’, but I am happy to receive any stories that will help me get my point across.
"I am also interested in hearing parent and teacher point of views on how they dealt with their children being bullied, and how it affected them."
To find out more or to share your experience email EzTierney@hotmail.co.uk or join the Project Beat Bullying group on Facebook.
- Burglars posed as golfers and stole £750,000 from locker rooms
- Oscar Pistorius fired gun during lunch with Croydon athlete, court told
- Purley Way reopened after head on collision which left three men in hospital
- Tributes to dedicated fundraiser Chantal Campbell
- Man arrested following police raid on Woodside cannabis factory
Comments are closed on this article.