Police hunting escaped murderer Lerone Boye have increased the reward on offer for information leading to his whereabouts and arrest to £15,000.
The 27-year-old has been on the run since absconding from a mental health unit in east London on October 16.
He was jailed for life in December for stabbing 17-year-old Kelvin Chibueze to death outside a club in Ilford on August 15.
Boye was one of four men jailed for knifing to death Mr Chibueze who lived in New Addington, as two rival groups of friends faced off outside Arteflex Club.
After stabbing him through the heart, Mr Chibueze's killers then chased him down as he tried to flee, beating him and knifing him again before leaving him to die in a nearby car park.
Yesterday detectives offered up to £10,000 for information leading to Boye's arrest, but Crimestoppers have now boosted the reward by a further £5,000.
Police believe Boye, who escaped from the John Howard Centre in Homerton, may be in east London. He is known to have links to Barking, Newham and Ilford.
Detectives have advised anyone who sees Boye, who is slim, about 5ft 10ins tall with short hair and a goatee beard, not to approach him but to call 999 if they see him.
Boye has a distinctive horseshoe shaped scar on his right cheek and a gold tooth in his upper row of teeth. He was wearing a greyish blue sweatshirt with a grey vest over and grey jogging bottoms when last seen.
The public are advised not to approach Boye but to call 999 if seen.
Anyone with information about Boye's whereabouts can also call police on 020 8358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Information can also be given to Crimestoppers via a secure online form which can be found on the Crimestoppers website crimestoppers-uk.org
- Police concern over missing Whyteleafe man who has not been seen since his car was spotted on M25 10 days ago
- Marcus Campbell: Family fighting to transfer critically ill father away from Croydon University Hospital
- Burglar who raided Crystal Palace football stadium, schools and restaurants jailed for two years
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- UK Border Agency building in Croydon evacuated over 'suspicious package'