Could Rough Copy win X-Factor? Croydon ban make it through to X Factor semi-finals
Rough Copy are through to the X Factor semi-finals.
The band, from Croydon, was the first act to be named in the semi final and it was a stark contrast to last week when they were in the bottom two.
On Saturday night Rough Copy, made up of Sterling Ramsey, Joey Thomas, and Kazeem Ajobe, performed a mix of Bobby Brown’s Every Little Step and R Kelly’s She’s Got That Vibe.
For their second song they performed R Kelly’s I Believe I Can Fly.
Rough Copy are joined by Sam Bailey, Nicholas McDonald and Luke Friend in the semi finals.
See their weekend performances below.
Rough Copy peform a mash up of Bobby Brown and R Kelly
Rough Copy perform R Kelly's 'I believe I can Fly'
Do you think Rough Copy can now win the whole competition? Leave your thoughts below.
- Postman stole letters and parcels because he felt 'stressed'
- Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing 73-year-old woman
- Eddie Izzard visits Croydon as local elections race hots up
- South Norwood business owners upset at continuous road closures
Comments are closed on this article.