Man attacked in Purley kebab shop
Police have released an image of a man sought in connection with an attack in a Purley kebab shop.
A 33-year-old man was was left with head and face injuries including a fractured jaw following the assault in High Street in September 29.
Detectives today released a CCTV image of the suspected attacker.
Detective constable Lucy Brookshaw said: "This was a violent assault that left the victim with serious injuries, which are still impacting on him.
"We would urge anyone who thinks they recognise this person to get in via Crimestoppers so that we can progress with our enquiries."
Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 132755.
- Reporter thrown out of Croydon Magistrates' Court because 'insurance does not cover him'
- Former teenage tearaway now hoping to be a force for good on Monks Hill estate
- Boris Johnson: Crystal Palace tram extension 'absolutely guaranteed' by 2020
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
Comments are closed on this article.