Man attacked in Purley kebab shop
Police have released an image of a man sought in connection with an attack in a Purley kebab shop.
A 33-year-old man was was left with head and face injuries including a fractured jaw following the assault in High Street in September 29.
Detectives today released a CCTV image of the suspected attacker.
Detective constable Lucy Brookshaw said: "This was a violent assault that left the victim with serious injuries, which are still impacting on him.
"We would urge anyone who thinks they recognise this person to get in via Crimestoppers so that we can progress with our enquiries."
Anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number 132755.
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
- Animal rights activist jailed for six years after blackmail campaign involving bomb threats, paedophile smears and 'HIV-infected' tampons
- Polish man who committed more than 81 burglaries arrested on a European Arrest Warrant
- Mum stabbed by neighbour in front of baby after row about it crying
Comments are closed on this article.