Christmas pop up shop opens in Crystal Palace
A Christmas pop-up shop has been opened in Crystal Palace.
The shop, which is situated in Belvedere Road, was set up by Samantha Perry and the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce.
It is the first venture of its kind in Crystal Palace and it will be open Thursday to Sunday every week until Christmas.
A range of artisans and entrepreneurs are signed up to the shop including Knitted World, vintage toy outlet Magpie and Hen, Bo Nordica which sells Nordic furniture and Michaela Simova’s handmade chocolate.
Samantha Perry said: “The idea was borne through considering how we could harness the eclectic nature of Crystal Palace to make use of empty units around the Triangle.
“We wanted to provide an outlet for Crystal Palace crafts people and online traders that rely on word of mouth and direct sales.
“Rather than peering into an empty window we want to entice people into our Christmas grotto stacked with uniquely sourced and created potential Christmas gifts.”
- Nurses cleared of covering up dementia patient's disappearance
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Stolen mobile phone returned to owner after being spotted on eBay
- Tribute for world renowned dancer who died in Norbury house fire
- VIDEO: Bus driver calls cyclist a 'knob' - TfL sorry
Comments are closed on this article.