Christmas pop up shop opens in Crystal Palace
A Christmas pop-up shop has been opened in Crystal Palace.
The shop, which is situated in Belvedere Road, was set up by Samantha Perry and the Crystal Palace Chamber of Commerce.
It is the first venture of its kind in Crystal Palace and it will be open Thursday to Sunday every week until Christmas.
A range of artisans and entrepreneurs are signed up to the shop including Knitted World, vintage toy outlet Magpie and Hen, Bo Nordica which sells Nordic furniture and Michaela Simova’s handmade chocolate.
Samantha Perry said: “The idea was borne through considering how we could harness the eclectic nature of Crystal Palace to make use of empty units around the Triangle.
“We wanted to provide an outlet for Crystal Palace crafts people and online traders that rely on word of mouth and direct sales.
“Rather than peering into an empty window we want to entice people into our Christmas grotto stacked with uniquely sourced and created potential Christmas gifts.”
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
- Students 'rise to the challenge' with Beauty and the Beast
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
Comments are closed on this article.