Croydon Central MP chooses winning design for his Christmas cards
Gavin Barwell MP, Egan with her winning design, her Dad Fabio Lazzaroni and Headteacher Claire Howarth
Croydon Central MP Gavin Barwell has chosen the winner of his Christmas card design competition.
The competition was launched a few weeks ago when Mr Barwell wrote to primary schools in his constituency inviting pupils to draw a Christmas picture to feature on his cards this year.
After receiving hundreds of submissions from almost every primary school in his patch, the MP narrowed it down to 10 finalists before choosing Egan Lazzaroni from Woodside Primary's class 5D as the winner.
Egan's winning drawing will be on the front of cards that will be sent to over 500 people in Croydon including key businesses, civic leaders, the hospital, schools and other public services.
The designs by the nine runners up will also feature at the back of the card.
- Boris Johnson: Crystal Palace tram extension 'absolutely guaranteed' by 2020
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
Comments are closed on this article.