Did you spot the giant yellow men in Croydon?
If you were out and about in the town centre yesterday you may have seen some giant yellow statues dotted around.
The statues, part of a NHS campaign, were placed at the Council’s Bernard Weatherill House and in the Whitgift Centre.
One of the seven foot yellow giants was sitting on a toilet and another one was blowing its nose.
The aim of the campaing is to stop people going to A&E when it is not necessary when there are better alternatives.
It is hoped it will reduce waiting times at A&E departments. Croydon’s Clinical Commissioning Group launched the campaign.
The yellow men outside Bernard Weatherill House
One of the yellow men blowing its nose
- Croydon courtrooms shut as lawyers strike over legal aid
- Burglars posed as golfers and stole £750,000 from locker rooms
- Oscar Pistorius fired gun during lunch with Croydon athlete, court told
- Purley Way reopened after head on collision which left three men in hospital
- Tributes to dedicated fundraiser Chantal Campbell
Comments are closed on this article.