Did you spot the giant yellow men in Croydon?
If you were out and about in the town centre yesterday you may have seen some giant yellow statues dotted around.
The statues, part of a NHS campaign, were placed at the Council’s Bernard Weatherill House and in the Whitgift Centre.
One of the seven foot yellow giants was sitting on a toilet and another one was blowing its nose.
The aim of the campaing is to stop people going to A&E when it is not necessary when there are better alternatives.
It is hoped it will reduce waiting times at A&E departments. Croydon’s Clinical Commissioning Group launched the campaign.
The yellow men outside Bernard Weatherill House
One of the yellow men blowing its nose
- Nurses cleared of covering up dementia patient's disappearance
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Stolen mobile phone returned to owner after being spotted on eBay
- Tribute for world renowned dancer who died in Norbury house fire
- VIDEO: Bus driver calls cyclist a 'knob' - TfL sorry
Comments are closed on this article.