Did you spot the giant yellow men in Croydon?
If you were out and about in the town centre yesterday you may have seen some giant yellow statues dotted around.
The statues, part of a NHS campaign, were placed at the Council’s Bernard Weatherill House and in the Whitgift Centre.
One of the seven foot yellow giants was sitting on a toilet and another one was blowing its nose.
The aim of the campaing is to stop people going to A&E when it is not necessary when there are better alternatives.
It is hoped it will reduce waiting times at A&E departments. Croydon’s Clinical Commissioning Group launched the campaign.
The yellow men outside Bernard Weatherill House
One of the yellow men blowing its nose
- Firefighters showcase rescue skills in Croydon
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Croydon councillor who investigated Stephen Lawrence murder set for spotlight of new public inquiry
- 'Fare dodger' knocks out police officer in East Croydon station attack
- Purley flood victim conned out of £17,000 by bogus council workers
Comments are closed on this article.