Attacker who disappeared following release from prison arrested
An attacker hunted by Croydon police after disappearing following his release from prison has been found.
Gentian Morina, 29, breached the conditions of his licence following the end of his sentence in March 2010 and was wanted on recall to jail.
Police arrested him yesterday in Reading.
Morina was jailed for causing actual bodily harm in 2008.
He is now back in prison.
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
- Animal rights activist jailed for six years after blackmail campaign involving bomb threats, paedophile smears and 'HIV-infected' tampons
Comments are closed on this article.