Three treated for minor injuries after bus crashes into central reservation on Croydon Flyover
A bus crashed into the central reservation of the Croydon flyover in the early hours of this morning.
Three fire engines from Croydon were called to the scene at 2.17am, involving a number 154 bus.
Three passengers were treated by paramedics for minor injuries.
A spokeswoman for London Ambulance Service said they sent two responders and an ambulance crew to the scene.
She said: "Our staff treated two patients for minor knee injuries. They were taken to Croydon University Hospital."
The bus was recovered from the scene at about 4am and one lane on the Croydon Flyover remains closed until repairs can be made to the central reservation.
- Welsh international rugby star 'attacked glamour model and former Miss Wales' at Dane Bowers's Croydon house
- Alleged drug dealers appear in court over Daniel Spargo-Mabbs death
- Croydon Village Outlet employee 'sexually assaulted woman in store'
- Crime in Croydon falls by nearly 10 per cent - new figures
- Basketball star Luol Deng to run summer camp in Crystal Palace
Comments are closed on this article.