Seven foot tall dancing robot performs for shoppers in North End
Christmas shoppers got into the festive spirit by enjoying a performance by a seven foot tall dancing robot.
The Santa Bot, was one of a number of entertainers performing in North End on Saturday, in a day of festive treats organised by Croydon BID.
Town Centre visitors were also entertained by Tony Roberts, known for his iconic story telling and baffling illusions, Maple Staplegun - a hilarious hula hooper and JP Puppets.
Different entertainers will be performing in the town centre every Saturday in the run up to Christmas. Street dancers, ten feet tall stilt-walkers and a dangerous stunt man are among acts set to entertain this Saturday.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
- Cash boost for flood-hit businesses in Kenley and Purley
- Housing scheme to launch Croydon sales programme
- Gas field in the North Sea named after New Addington brewery
Comments are closed on this article.