Coulsdon drama teacher is voice of new Harry Potter character Zygmunt Budge in Wonderbook: Book of Potions video game
A drama teacher has lent his voice to the first Harry Potter character created since J.K. Rowling's final book was published.
Glen McCready, a professional voice actor and assistant principal at Stagecoach Coulsdon, plays the voice of the exclusively created character Zygmunt Budge, in the new PlayStation3 game "Wonderbook: Book of Potions".
Mr McCready said: "I landed the part back in March but was sworn to secrecy until August when "Wonderbook: Book of Potions" was officially announced at E3 over in Los Angeles.
"Many of the talented young performers at Stagecoach Coulsdon are devoted "Potterheads" and they were very excited to hear that one of their teachers is the voice of J K Rowling's newest wizard."
For more information about Stagecoach Coulsdon or to enrol your child call call Zoe on 0845 078 0805.
Check out McCready as Zygmunt Budge in this teaser from the game:
- Easter message from Crystal Palace chaplain Chris Roe
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
Comments are closed on this article.