Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car in Woodcote
A motorcyclist has been seriously hurt in a collision with a car in Woodcote.
The man, thought to be in his 40s, suffered neck and abdominal injuries in the crash at the junction of Smitham Bottom Lane and Woodcote Valley Road.
A spokeswoman said the motorcyclist was conscious and breathing on the way to hospital.
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
Comments are closed on this article.