Motorcyclist seriously injured in crash with car in Woodcote
A motorcyclist has been seriously hurt in a collision with a car in Woodcote.
The man, thought to be in his 40s, suffered neck and abdominal injuries in the crash at the junction of Smitham Bottom Lane and Woodcote Valley Road.
A spokeswoman said the motorcyclist was conscious and breathing on the way to hospital.
- Postman stole letters and parcels because he felt 'stressed'
- Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing 73-year-old woman
- Eddie Izzard visits Croydon as local elections race hots up
- South Norwood business owners upset at continuous road closures
Comments are closed on this article.