Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
A cyclist has been taken to hospital with possible life changing injuries after being hit by a car.
Police and London Ambulance were called to the Old Town roundabout, under the Croydon Flyover at 11.10am to reports of a road traffic collision.
An ambulance and two single responders attended the incident and treated the cyclist- a man in his 30s, before taking him to hospital.
Duppas Hill Road has been closed while police investigate the incident.
No arrests have been made.
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
- Animal rights activist jailed for six years after blackmail campaign involving bomb threats, paedophile smears and 'HIV-infected' tampons
- Polish man who committed more than 81 burglaries arrested on a European Arrest Warrant
- Mum stabbed by neighbour in front of baby after row about it crying
Comments are closed on this article.