Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
A cyclist has been taken to hospital with possible life changing injuries after being hit by a car.
Police and London Ambulance were called to the Old Town roundabout, under the Croydon Flyover at 11.10am to reports of a road traffic collision.
An ambulance and two single responders attended the incident and treated the cyclist- a man in his 30s, before taking him to hospital.
Duppas Hill Road has been closed while police investigate the incident.
No arrests have been made.
- Welsh international rugby star 'attacked glamour model and former Miss Wales' at Dane Bowers's Croydon house
- Alleged drug dealers appear in court over Daniel Spargo-Mabbs death
- Croydon Village Outlet employee 'sexually assaulted woman in store'
- Crime in Croydon falls by nearly 10 per cent - new figures
- Basketball star Luol Deng to run summer camp in Crystal Palace
Comments are closed on this article.