Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
A cyclist has been taken to hospital with possible life changing injuries after being hit by a car.
Police and London Ambulance were called to the Old Town roundabout, under the Croydon Flyover at 11.10am to reports of a road traffic collision.
An ambulance and two single responders attended the incident and treated the cyclist- a man in his 30s, before taking him to hospital.
Duppas Hill Road has been closed while police investigate the incident.
No arrests have been made.
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Crystal Palace fan-owned horse wins at Cheltenham Festival
- Reporter thrown out of Croydon Magistrates' Court because 'insurance does not cover him'
- Former teenage tearaway now hoping to be a force for good on Monks Hill estate
- Boris Johnson: Crystal Palace tram extension 'absolutely guaranteed' by 2020
Comments are closed on this article.