Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
A cyclist has been taken to hospital with possible life changing injuries after being hit by a car.
Police and London Ambulance were called to the Old Town roundabout, under the Croydon Flyover at 11.10am to reports of a road traffic collision.
An ambulance and two single responders attended the incident and treated the cyclist- a man in his 30s, before taking him to hospital.
Duppas Hill Road has been closed while police investigate the incident.
No arrests have been made.
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
- Students 'rise to the challenge' with Beauty and the Beast
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
Comments are closed on this article.