Cyclist taken to hospital after collision with car in Croydon Old Town
A cyclist has been taken to hospital with possible life changing injuries after being hit by a car.
Police and London Ambulance were called to the Old Town roundabout, under the Croydon Flyover at 11.10am to reports of a road traffic collision.
An ambulance and two single responders attended the incident and treated the cyclist- a man in his 30s, before taking him to hospital.
Duppas Hill Road has been closed while police investigate the incident.
No arrests have been made.
- A fifth of Croydon children miss out on preferred primary school
- Postman stole letters and parcels because he felt 'stressed'
- Police hunt attacker in Waddon gardens
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for missing 73-year-old woman
- Eddie Izzard visits Croydon as local elections race hots up
Comments are closed on this article.