X Factor finalists Rough Copy and Hannah Barrett to have homecoming gig at Fairfield Halls, Croydon
X Factor stars Rough Copy are to take to the stage for a homecoming gig at Fairfield Halls.
The boy band made up of Sterling Ramsey, Joey Thomas and Kazeem Ajobe, finished fourth in the ITV1 competition this year.
Last week they told the Croydon Guardian they hoped to headline a gig at Fairfield Halls, supported by fellow X Factor finalist Hannah Barrett from South Norwood, who they said was like a "little sister" to them.
Hannah, 17, who was voted off the show after losing the sing off to Tamera Foster, will support the band at the show.
The concert will take place on December 30 at 6.30pm, with tickets going on sale from midday tomorrow.
The tickets cost £10 with a £1.50 booking fee per ticket and can only be purchased online from the Fairfield Halls website.
Fans are advised not to call or visit the Fairfield Halls box office, as tickets will not be available.
To buy your ticket visit fairfield.co.uk or call the box office on 02086889291.
- "I was screaming." Mum relives ordeal after daughter killed in street in pushchair
- Terminally ill mother's anguish at her son's killer's apology snub
- Croydon to pioneer house enterprise zones in London
- Met urged to 'come clean' as explosive new links revealed between murders of Daniel Morgan and Stephen Lawrence
- TRAFFIC: Delays expected in South Norwood and Woodside due to bridge closure
Comments are closed on this article.