Missing South Norwood six-year-old and teenage aunt found
A six-year-old girl who disappeared with her teenage aunt has been found safe, police have said.
Lutfiya Salum and Zeenat Abdala, 16, of South Norwood, sparked a search after leaving home to go to the library on Saturday.
Police have now established the girls, who arrived in the UK from Somalia earlier this year, have returned to their country of birth with family members.
Scotland Yard said on Sunday the pair, who lived in foster care in Croydon, were believed to have travelled to meet family who recently arrived in the UK.
- Easter message from Crystal Palace chaplain Chris Roe
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
Comments are closed on this article.