Charity to open its door to older people facing Christmas alone
5:00am Thursday 19th December 2013 in News
A charity is opening its doors to older people who are facing this Christmas alone.
Abbeyfield offers accommodation to over 65s and is inviting older people who would like to have company over the festive period to come and stay.
As part of the charity's Coping at Christmas campaign older people will be able to enjoy a meal and company for free at their home in Sanderstead.
To find out more call 0845 052 3553
- Nurses cleared of covering up dementia patient's disappearance
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Stolen mobile phone returned to owner after being spotted on eBay
- Tribute for world renowned dancer who died in Norbury house fire
- VIDEO: Bus driver calls cyclist a 'knob' - TfL sorry
Comments are closed on this article.