Charity to open its door to older people facing Christmas alone
5:00am Thursday 19th December 2013 in News
A charity is opening its doors to older people who are facing this Christmas alone.
Abbeyfield offers accommodation to over 65s and is inviting older people who would like to have company over the festive period to come and stay.
As part of the charity's Coping at Christmas campaign older people will be able to enjoy a meal and company for free at their home in Sanderstead.
To find out more call 0845 052 3553
- New scheme offers up to £30,000 interest free loans for Croydon social enterprises
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- Firefighters showcase rescue skills in Croydon
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Croydon councillor who investigated Stephen Lawrence murder set for spotlight of new public inquiry
Comments are closed on this article.