Charity to open its door to older people facing Christmas alone
5:00am Thursday 19th December 2013 in News
A charity is opening its doors to older people who are facing this Christmas alone.
Abbeyfield offers accommodation to over 65s and is inviting older people who would like to have company over the festive period to come and stay.
As part of the charity's Coping at Christmas campaign older people will be able to enjoy a meal and company for free at their home in Sanderstead.
To find out more call 0845 052 3553
- South Norwood business owners upset at continuous road closures
- Safe haven set up to support vulnerable girls in Croydon
- Croydon's youngest candidates want more young people to vote
- Human bones found at house in Purley
- Inquiry opens into allegations nurses at £54,000-a-year school gave child overdose
Comments are closed on this article.