Driver Zbigniew Zawistowski charged over death of South Croydon dad Kevin Jenkins
A 31-year-old driver has been charged over the death of a motorcyclist who died in a crash with a car in June.
Zbigniew Zawistowski, of no fixed abode, is accused of killing 55-year-old Kevin Jenkins on Sunday, June 9.
Mr Zawistowski appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court today accused of causing death by dangerous driving, driving while disqualified and fraud by false representation.
It follows a collision in St Peter's Road, near the junction with Dean Road.
Dad-of-two Mr Jenkins, of Sylvan Close, Selsdon, died of multiple injuries at the scene after his motorcycle crashed with a Volkswagen 4x4.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- 'Despicable' care home nurse stole thousands of pounds from 98-year-old resident
- Cash boost for flood-hit businesses in Kenley and Purley
- Housing scheme to launch Croydon sales programme
- Gas field in the North Sea named after New Addington brewery