Driver Zbigniew Zawistowski charged over death of South Croydon dad Kevin Jenkins
A 31-year-old driver has been charged over the death of a motorcyclist who died in a crash with a car in June.
Zbigniew Zawistowski, of no fixed abode, is accused of killing 55-year-old Kevin Jenkins on Sunday, June 9.
Mr Zawistowski appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court today accused of causing death by dangerous driving, driving while disqualified and fraud by false representation.
It follows a collision in St Peter's Road, near the junction with Dean Road.
Dad-of-two Mr Jenkins, of Sylvan Close, Selsdon, died of multiple injuries at the scene after his motorcycle crashed with a Volkswagen 4x4.
- Q&A with Avenue Q stars ahead of their show in Croydon this summer
- PICTURES: Crucifixion re-enacted in Croydon
- Comedian Eddie Izzard hits the streets of Croydon for Labour campaign
- Croydon Village Outlet goes into administration - but 'new owner lined up'
- Animal rights activist jailed for six years after blackmail campaign involving bomb threats, paedophile smears and 'HIV-infected' tampons